1) Your heart is deceitful and wicked! That saying “Oh he has a good heart” no, no, no, our hearts are deceiving! Here, I’ll show you:
“The heart is is hopelessly dark and deceitful, a puzzle that no one can figure out.” Jeremiah 17:9
2) You heart will have you trying to save relationships that have already died.
3) It doesn’t make sound choices and decisions for your life, that’s what your mind does.
4) Your heart doesn’t learn lessons and it’s very self seeking, (it doesn’t consider the rest of your body!). “The heart wants what the heart wants” but the bad part about that is what the heart wants can destroy your entire life as you know it.
5) Your heart will lead you in directions that your brain advises you not to go in causing way too much confusion and conflict. Don’t Follow, Lead!