In Our Opinion
It’s going to get real real hard and extremely difficult. It’s going to feel really easy to break and impossible to fix. Some days you’re going to feel as though you are drowning and the only way to live is to surrender and quit while allowing a stranger to rescue you. But you must’nt. GOD hasn’t left you, God will come, God will save you. God is your foundation and your reason.
How hard do we work at our relationships with those that we say we love? Is it at the same level as our educations or careers; or is it more? Because people grow and change (in healthy relationships) it’s necessary to grow and change and work harder even to stay on top of things. To stay in fellowship or to stay in love takes work, hard work. And if anything else is assumed, than anything is incorrect.
How badly do you desire the relationship to work? Then that’s how hard you need to work on it.
1) Ask questions to see what’s changed if anything and to stay current. (This shows love and interest.)
2) Read books and healthy articles that improve yourself for relationships.
3) Check in to see if your loved one/friend needs are being met. If you find it’s some where you are lacking, do your best to change that.
4) Be in a great relationship with yourself. (Take great care of yourself spiritually, mentally, emotional, physically, and otherwise.)
5) Don’t ever assume that just because your loved one/friend knows you love and care for them that going the extra mile to show it is unnecessary.
1) Your heart is deceitful and wicked! That saying “Oh he has a good heart” no, no, no, our hearts are deceiving! Here, I’ll show you:
“The heart is is hopelessly dark and deceitful, a puzzle that no one can figure out.” Jeremiah 17:9
2) You heart will have you trying to save relationships that have already died.
3) It doesn’t make sound choices and decisions for your life, that’s what your mind does.
4) Your heart doesn’t learn lessons and it’s very self seeking, (it doesn’t consider the rest of your body!). “The heart wants what the heart wants” but the bad part about that is what the heart wants can destroy your entire life as you know it.
5) Your heart will lead you in directions that your brain advises you not to go in causing way too much confusion and conflict. Don’t Follow, Lead!