1. “I like my space.”
(You’d be surprised at how much space you can have in marriage.)
2. “Marriage is just a piece of paper.”
(No, it’s really much more than that. Just ask the One who created it.)
3. “I’m selfish.”
(Two selfish people make long lasting marriages work all the time!) LOL
4. “I haven’t seen many if any successful marriages.”
(You could always start with yourself. And seeing as though you’ve seen many bad one’s, you might know a lot about what not to do!)
5. They were in terrible relationships and have been scared.
(Why would anyone allow bad apples to spoil the whole bunch and throw all the good out with the bad and starve?)
6. Their marriage failed the 1 time.
(So if you have a bad job/boss will you quit work and never take on another job or career?)
7. What they’ve been taught or not taught about marriage.
8. Their parents marriage didn’t survive and they were witnesses to its destruction.
(This has the potential to turn anyone off, but everyone must know that we are our own people and not clones of our parents. Many people fail at many things and many people succeed at the many things others fail at every day!)
9. “I like being able to do what I want, when I want, and with whom I want.”
(Yeah, that’s a whole other issue, these type people probably should stay single with this type of mindset, I’m just saying.)
10. _______________________________________________________Are you choosing to stay single? Is your reason not listed here? What is it?